2017 Boat Rental Rates
Weekdays $395 for the first 3 hours, $95 for each extra hour
Weekends & Holidays $495 for the first 3 hours , $95 for each extra hour
Sunset Cruise from $345 (2 hours we drive), $95 for each extra hourMust make a $150 Deposit to reserve rental *Rates are subject to change without notice! Boats Available from Sunrise to Sunset Typical Rental Periods Morning: Launch around 7-9AM and be back by 1PM (The Lake is always the Calmest in the morning) Afternoon: 1-5 PM Sunset/Evening: 5-8PM
Payment must be With Cash, Check or Credit Card. Deposits made with a Credit CardGas Usage (Gas is not included in the rental fee) Notes: * If you use a credit card for payment you will be charged a 5% "CONVENIENCE" fee * We have a 30 minute 1st time user Boat safety and Boat overview & training. * We rent Tubes and Water skis (Kids & Adults sizes) All accessories $40 each * All prices and information quoted on this website are subject to change without notice.
The boat uses regular gas and has a 40 gallon tank. You can optimize gas mileage by cruising at 25 MPH. At this speeds the boat uses about 8 gallons per hour. If you rent in the morning and we have another customer after you, you must fill the tank up at Wilmette harbor before returning the boat. You will not be charged for the time it takes to get the gas. We will add your gas and 2 Cycle oil usage to your final bill at a rate of $6 per gallon of gas you use. Please Note:
- We normally launch at Lloyd Beach in Winnetka
- Valid driver’s license is required for rental.
- Must be 35 Years old or a Min of 30 years old provided you have young children with you.
- You can take the boat as far South as Wilmette and as far North as Highland Park.
- You are responsible for all damages you cause to the boat
- For your safety, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone
- First time renters please arrive 45 minutes before your reservation time
- Returning renters please arrive 15 minutes before rental time.
- Reservation deposit of $200, if you cancel within 48 hours you lose your deposit.